Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Marquetry for sale, I'm opened for offers of colaboration, etc.

Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really
want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so
I can continue it.
My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro
If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact
me at e-mail adress

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really
want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so
I can continue it.
My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro
If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact
me at e-mail adress

Beautiful work! You are certainly talented.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07