DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Marquetry for sale, I'm opened for offers of colaboration, etc. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/190537-marquetry-sale-im-opened-offers-colaboration-etc.html)

[email protected] January 27th 07 04:12 PM

Marquetry for sale, I'm opened for offers of colaboration, etc.

Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really
want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so
I can continue it.
My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro
If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact
me at e-mail adress

Swingman January 27th 07 06:23 PM

wrote in message
Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really
want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so
I can continue it.
My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro
If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact
me at e-mail adress

Beautiful work! You are certainly talented.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07