Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The great microfiber dust rag test - opening salvo

B A R R Y wrote:
After this week's discussion about tack rags and dust cloths, I
decided to do a test this weekend with one of the "high tech" dust
rags currently being sold and woodworking finishes.

SNIP of great info

Barry - may be none of my business - but when you take the time to do
some research, then post the results on line, why do you indicate you
don't want the message to be archived? I am seeing that you requested
it removed after 6 days.

I would really like to see something like you post archived rather than
some of the usual unsubstantiated blather.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 26 Jan 2007 16:08:54 -0800, "
wrote:

Barry - may be none of my business - but when you take the time to do
some research, then post the results on line, why do you indicate you
don't want the message to be archived? I am seeing that you requested
it removed after 6 days.

DAMN!!!!! G You told me this before, and I thought I fixed it!

I DO want it archived! Agent keeps defaulting back to x-no-arc...

I'll try posting it without the flag, and I appreciate the heads-up,
AGAIN...