Posted to rec.woodworking
J. J. is offline

Default What Is "Jummywood"?

A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition.
Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?
Posted to rec.woodworking

sigh...

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "J." wrote:
A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition.
Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?

A Google Groups search on rec.woodworking should turn up the answers. It's
been covered here before.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
J. J. is offline

Oh, I see. Sort of like the snow snakes that chase the mogul mice and
which occasionally trip up the unwary skier. Yuk yuk. I might have
caught on but for the lack of snow this year.

J.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "J." wrote:
A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition.
Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?

A Google Groups search on rec.woodworking should turn up the answers. It's
been covered here before.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J." wrote in message
Oh, I see. Sort of like the snow snakes that chase the mogul mice and
which occasionally trip up the unwary skier. Yuk yuk. I might have caught
on but for the lack of snow this year.

Pine. ReNamed after Jim McNamara.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J." wrote in message
A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition. Is
this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?

How long you been around these parts?
Not long, I'd guess!
Greg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J." wrote in message
Oh, I see. Sort of like the snow snakes that chase the mogul mice and
which occasionally trip up the unwary skier. Yuk yuk. I might have caught
on but for the lack of snow this year.

Every now and then a tip catchs on something. Snow snakes? Learn something
new every day.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:48:28 -0500, "J."
wrote:

A quick DAGS didn't turn up anything resembling a botanical definition.
Is this some sort of Aussie slang for Eucalyptus or something?

Uh oh. You've called all the old farts out from their hiding spots.
We gotta start drawing outlines around em so it doesn't take so long
to get them back in their places.

-Leuf

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leuf wrote:

Uh oh. You've called all the old farts out from their hiding spots.
We gotta start drawing outlines around em so it doesn't take so long
to get them back in their places.

-Leuf

Hah! No kidding. By gawd, I remember when the wreck was the wreck....
only a few played here.... all experts and "in the know"... and we
liked it that way! Now anyone can post here, and some don't seem to be
"in the know" at all... no respect...

Hey... you kids get outta my yard right now or you'll hear from ol'
Betsy!

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What Is "Jummywood"?- run Leon

The Cabal has dispatched a "team".

RUN!

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"charlie b" wrote in message
The Cabal has dispatched a "team".

RUN!

charlie b

There is no cabal. And even if there is, the team that doesn't exist will
be there shortly, but there isn't, so they won't. Probably.

Posted to rec.woodworking

pine
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"J." wrote in message

Oh, I see. Sort of like the snow snakes that chase the mogul mice and
which occasionally trip up the unwary skier. Yuk yuk. I might have caught
on but for the lack of snow this year.

Pine. ReNamed after Jim McNamara.

There is also Pacific (or Western) Jummywood, AKA doug fir.
mahalo,
jo4hn (back from a stint on the bounding main)