Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anticipation...

So today a package arrived, Chester Tool Works, ah yes.

So now I have the plane hammer, and I await Mr. Knight's work on my
behalf. A pocket plane and a coffin plane. Sometime in February.....

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking

Markem wrote in
:

So today a package arrived, Chester Tool Works, ah yes.

So now I have the plane hammer, and I await Mr. Knight's work on my
behalf. A pocket plane and a coffin plane. Sometime in February.....

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

Tis a sweet little hammer that Dave has made. Mine is seldom used, but
greatly appreciated when it is needed.

Enjoy!

Patriarch
Posted to rec.woodworking

CTW's hammers are jewels and Mr. K's coffin smoother (HA style) is
nothing less than a wood wonder that whispers.

Seems a shame to beat on one with the other, but WTH - maybe the
plane's a bit of a masochistic tool.

Keep your breath bated (or whatever) - you will enjoy.

Regards.

Tom

"Beat me, beat me!" said the masochist. "No, no!" said the sadist.