Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Banes Tom Banes is offline

Default Anticipation...

CTW's hammers are jewels and Mr. K's coffin smoother (HA style) is
nothing less than a wood wonder that whispers.

Seems a shame to beat on one with the other, but WTH - maybe the
plane's a bit of a masochistic tool.

Keep your breath bated (or whatever) - you will enjoy.

Regards.

Tom

"Beat me, beat me!" said the masochist. "No, no!" said the sadist.

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:08:51 -0600, Markem
wrote:

So today a package arrived, Chester Tool Works, ah yes.

So now I have the plane hammer, and I await Mr. Knight's work on my
behalf. A pocket plane and a coffin plane. Sometime in February.....