Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need help to repair my table from burn?!?

Hello,

It's my first post here, and I have a big problem. I have done a
chinese fondue tonight and after remove the tablecloth I saw a white
circle on my brand new table. I'm pretty sure it's made with sandal
wood. But it's seems teinted.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1010002fq8.jpg

This is a picture of my table right now.

What could be the best for me to try?

Thank you very much!

jonat