bay area dave

Default pinging FOW

I've been unable to use my own PC to access the net for over a month.
I'm on my wife's PC and just found out that Hotmail deleted my account;
all emails and contacts. the address is
if you want to send anything my
way. How is your finger doing?

obviously, delete the yada yada's from the address...

dave

FOW

The finger is OK. But the ER cost 900 bucks and the Doc sent his 600 dollar
bill next. Came out to 1500 bucks and hour. 5 little stitches. I should have
just used duct tape !
"bay area dave" wrote in message
I've been unable to use my own PC to access the net for over a month.
I'm on my wife's PC and just found out that Hotmail deleted my account;
all emails and contacts. the address is
if you want to send anything my
way. How is your finger doing?

obviously, delete the yada yada's from the address...

dave

Bay Area Dave

Wow, I can't believe medical costs recently. I had a routine diagnostic
procedure last year and just now got the bill. It was over 5K and the insurance
paid under $700. I don't think I'm on the hook for more than $180 though, as
that's the copayment amount listed on the EOB. Did you watch the segment
recently on TV about the Dr in Redding that was doing unnecessary heart
procedures? They FINALLY pulled his privileges, after years of him killing
healthy patients. What they SHOULD do is throw that SOB into prison and run a
few bypasses on his heart, leaving him incapacitated.

dave

FOW wrote:

The finger is OK. But the ER cost 900 bucks and the Doc sent his 600 dollar
bill next. Came out to 1500 bucks and hour. 5 little stitches. I should have
just used duct tape !
"bay area dave" wrote in message
I've been unable to use my own PC to access the net for over a month.
I'm on my wife's PC and just found out that Hotmail deleted my account;
all emails and contacts. the address is
if you want to send anything my
way. How is your finger doing?

obviously, delete the yada yada's from the address...

dave

Charlie Self

Bay Area Dave notes:

Wow, I can't believe medical costs recently. I had a routine diagnostic
procedure last year and just now got the bill. It was over 5K and the
insurance
paid under $700. I don't think I'm on the hook for more than $180 though, as
that's the copayment amount listed on the EOB.

Bet on this: if you had no insurance, you'd pay the entire 5+K. The people who
can least afford it are the major fiscal targets of the medical profession.

Charlie Self

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
Dan Quayle