Posted to rec.woodworking
cc cc is offline

Default planer assist in Ft. Worth Texas

Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a
12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend.

My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is sitting. Any
takers? We are talking about 1/8" off of around 15 bft of previously
planned hickory. Just a quick assist.
-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"cc" writes:
Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a

The fish or the foot?

scott
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, cc
wrote:

Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a
12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend.

My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is sitting. Any
takers? We are talking about 1/8" off of around 15 bft of previously
planned hickory. Just a quick assist.

Sure. Give me a call and we'll set up a time for you to come on by. I'm
in the phone book.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, cc
wrote:

Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a
12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend.

My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is sitting. Any
takers? We are talking about 1/8" off of around 15 bft of previously
planned hickory. Just a quick assist.
-

Aw, spit. I misread the post and decided to have some fun. I'm nowhere
near Ft. Worth. Sorry about that.