Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.woorworking

Default Searching for shelf magazine article

Sometime in the past year (?) one of the major woodworking magazines
had an article on building a small wall-hung shelf with pegs for
hanging keys, coats, etc. I think it was made of oak and finished in
a mission style.

Now that I want to build this project, I cannot find the article. I
have spent hours searching my magazine, but have not been able to find
it. Does anyone have a better memory? Help will be greately
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.woodworking

Hi John, try this site.
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex....dex_search.asp It's been a good
resource in the past for searching many of my old magazines. Hope it helps,
Jeff

"John Howard" wrote in message
Sometime in the past year (?) one of the major woodworking magazines
had an article on building a small wall-hung shelf with pegs for
hanging keys, coats, etc. I think it was made of oak and finished in
a mission style.

Now that I want to build this project, I cannot find the article. I
have spent hours searching my magazine, but have not been able to find
it. Does anyone have a better memory? Help will be greately
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.woorworking

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:46:24 GMT, John Howard
wrote:

Sometime in the past year (?) one of the major woodworking magazines
had an article on building a small wall-hung shelf with pegs for
hanging keys, coats, etc. I think it was made of oak and finished in
a mission style.

Now that I want to build this project, I cannot find the article. I
have spent hours searching my magazine, but have not been able to find
it. Does anyone have a better memory? Help will be greately
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

Can't help with a specific issue, but I recall Woodsmith has had such a
project in the recent past.

Check out http://www.woodsmith.com/plans/country-shelf/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Searching for shelf magazine article --- Found It!!!

wrote:

Sometime in the past year (?) one of the major woodworking magazines
had an article on building a small wall-hung shelf with pegs for
hanging keys, coats, etc. I think it was made of oak and finished in
a mission style.

Now that I want to build this project, I cannot find the article. I
have spent hours searching my magazine, but have not been able to find
it. Does anyone have a better memory? Help will be greately
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

Can't help with a specific issue, but I recall Woodsmith has had such a
project in the recent past.

Check out http://www.woodsmith.com/plans/country-shelf/

That's it!

Thanks a million.