Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT humor have your imagination running

While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain
chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I
remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing
out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter
moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I
said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking

larry wrote:
While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain
chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I
remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing
out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter
moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I
said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry

I remember that one.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "larry" wrote:
While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain
chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I
remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing
out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter
moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I
said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry

LOL -- I remember that. Yes, it was from Playboy.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

larry wrote:
While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain
chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I
remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing
out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter
moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I
said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry

Remember the one from Playboy many years back of the man putting on a
dress and singing, "Don we now our gay apparel..."?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Olebiker wrote:

Remember the one from Playboy many years back of the man putting on a
dress and singing, "Don we now our gay apparel..."?

The one I still recall is of a group of people wandering around an area
filled with pedestals with the letter "N" on them.

One guy, obviously a newcomer, turns to the other and says "What? Is
nothing sacred around here?"

Gahan Wilson, IIRC

--
When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre, The Devil and the Good Lord (1951) act 1

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0660-0, 12/19/2006
Tested on: 12/20/2006 1:09:29 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Tue, Dec 19, 2006, 1:17am (larry) doth remember:
While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white
porcelain chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and
dissapears?) I remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that
showed Santa climbing out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood
building with a quarter moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and
shaking his fist saying "I said the Schmidt house." Just remembering
that brightened my day. Larry

I believe we all know the room, the description wasn't really
necessary. Jus remember, google IS your friend.
http://lwlolm.150m.com/Pix/santa5.jpg

Personally I like this better.
http://pgobeil.com/images/santa-jet.jpg

But my all time favorite is an old Pogo strip, Kruschev dressed as
santa, the sleigh riddled with bullet holes from being shot down over
Russian territory, and the one reindeer pulling the sleigh saying, "I
didn't know the Russians owned Hawaii". Pogo is probably too old for a
lot of you.

JOAT
Chubby had not demanded much out of life, and had got it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
Pogo is probably too old for a lot of you.

But do you remember Pogo's Christmas carol?

"Deck us all with Boston Charlie,
Walla Walla, Wash and Kalamazoo.
Nora's freezing on the trolley
Swaller dollar cauliflower
alley garoo.

"Don't we know archaic barrel
lullaby lullaboy, Louisville Lou.
Holly Mollie don't love Harold
Boola boola Pensacola
Hullabaloo."

Dick "oldern' dirt" Durbin

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Thu, Dec 21, 2006, 9:38am (EST-3) (Olebiker) doth give
up:
OK, you win!

Of course, I went second. LMAO

JOAT
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
- Eric Hoffer

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ok, I must be stupid. I don't get it. Letter "N"???

Well, if you are then you're in good company, 'cause I don't get it either.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

I think it was "Mike Marlow" who stated:

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
roups.com...

Ok, I must be stupid. I don't get it. Letter "N"???

Well, if you are then you're in good company, 'cause I don't get it either.

The question was "Is nothing sacred?" so the letter "N" was for
"nothing" . . . .

Don (when you have to explain, it stops being funny)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen take my advice.
Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

-- Sidney Freedman

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Makes three of us.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ok, I must be stupid. I don't get it. Letter "N"???

Well, if you are then you're in good company, 'cause I don't get it

either.

--

-Mike-

OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT-Humor Bob Schmall Woodworking 1 November 25th 04 03:02 AM
OT Humor Garey Woodworking 4 September 25th 04 12:37 AM
OT - Humor John Hofstad-Parkhill Metalworking 7 January 23rd 04 06:34 PM