Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Stickley_Harvey-Ellis_Inlay_Meaning?

I keep seeing this same design inlay on a lot of Stickley/Harvey Ellis
pieces. What in the heck is it? I have seen the same inlay on more than
one piece. Is there significance to the design or am I over thinking it?

My next project is a Stickley-Harvey Ellis bed. I saw it in the Stickley
outlet here in High Point and I am going to measure it up and snap a few
photos of it. I am not sure about replicating the inlay. ? Has anyone
attempted it before?

http://www.voorheescraftsman.com/ima...-i-OAK-679.jpg

http://www.stickley.com/gallery/deta...view=com plex

--