Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cat room plans

our local humane society is building a new building.
I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window perches
and wall mounted
beds / cat trees etc.

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

"roemax" wrote in message
our local humane society is building a new building.
I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window

perches
and wall mounted
beds / cat trees etc.

Don't know how much help it will be, but I've uploaded the plans and a
picture of the cat tree I built to ABPW.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article HxGfh.8393$Z67.2557@trndny02, fsteddie2000@NOSPAM says...
our local humane society is building a new building.

A cat house?

I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window perches
and wall mounted
beds / cat trees etc.

Posted to rec.woodworking

brain cramp
I figured it out
thanks
"roemax" wrote in message
what is ABPW
how do I get there
"Upscale" wrote in message

"roemax" wrote in message
our local humane society is building a new building.
I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window

perches
and wall mounted
beds / cat trees etc.

Don't know how much help it will be, but I've uploaded the plans and a
picture of the cat tree I built to ABPW.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lou Lou is offline

Couldn't you use any old plans for house to build a cat house?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lou wrote:
Couldn't you use any old plans for house to build a cat house?

No. OSHA requires condom dispensers in all the rooms...