Posted to rec.woodworking

Default That time again.... almost OT

G'day boys and girls

It has been a long time since I last had the time to wander through the
"wreck"

Good to see that it is still alive and willing to caress you - or rip your
head off and shove it square up yer gunga if you mess with it in the wrong
way.

Also good to see a few familiar "faces" still offering words of wisdom, or
rubbish .. .!

Been a busy year for me - still flat out bashing furniture together - with
several orders off the US, UK and the Eastern States of Oz. A lot of work
also coming out of the North of Western Australia - Places like Karratha,
Kununurra - and whilst we are using up the letter "K", Kalgoorlie is
throwing a bit of work my way too, with the mining boom making a lot of
people very wealthy and the economy going through the roof still.

Still trying to finish the house, and planing to start another one on a
little property we have next to my mate Geoff's vinyard ( very handy that)

Anyway boys and girls - all the best to yiz all for the coming Christmas
season and the New year - hope that those of you that may remember the
Jackalopes are well and stay that way.

Cheers

Phil

THE NANNUP FURNITURE GALLERY
Handcrafted Jarrah and Marri Furniture

www.nannupfurnituregallery.com.au

Tel/fax ++++ 61 8 9756 0460

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phil" wrote in message

[...]

Been a long time - miss your posts of all the furniture you "bash" together.
Good to hear you're doing well and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Phil wrote:
[...]

Almost didn't recognize Phil rather than Phully. Good to hear that
you're still alive. I guess. Keep your chins up and hoist a cold one
for me.
mahalo,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Phil" wrote in
:

[...]

The best to you and yours. Hope the coming year is better than the last.
Watch the salties.
Hank

Posted to rec.woodworking

"BobS" wrote in
:

"Phil" wrote in message

[...]

Are you the Bob S. from the Syracuse Area? If so, the group needs you
back and the next time I'm going fishing in the lake, join us or have a
beer. If not that Bob S., welcome.
Hank in the Catskills
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sun, Dec 10, 2006, 5:33pm (EST+13) (Phil) waves
and says:
G'day boys and girls snip

Hey Phil. Nice to hear you still haven't fell off the rim.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

Posted to rec.woodworking

That be me..........

Bob S.

"Henry St.Pierre" wrote in message
7.142...
"BobS" wrote in
:

Bob S.

Are you the Bob S. from the Syracuse Area? If so, the group needs you
back and the next time I'm going fishing in the lake, join us or have a
beer. If not that Bob S., welcome.
Hank in the Catskills

Is this time of the year a good time to buy a new home? first time home buyer Home Ownership 8 May 19th 06 12:23 PM
Is it time? Roger UK diy 36 January 17th 06 07:51 PM
Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 29th 05 02:56 PM
time to ask for help Thirsty Electronics Repair 4 July 30th 05 07:11 AM
Do you think the time is right?! Edwin Pawlowski Home Repair 1 May 21st 05 02:18 AM