Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Woodworking Shows Is Coming to Baltimore - 3 Days Only! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)

http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=woodworking

Meet the nation's BEST woodworkers ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=woodworking

Meet the nation's BEST woodworkers ...

If that's the truth it's gotta be a different show than "The Woodworking
Show" that came to Buffalo a few months ago.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=woodworking

Meet the nation's BEST woodworkers ...

Aside from which, that link doesn't appear to have any information
about a woodworking show in Baltimore. It links to another
webpage that does.

Try he

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

Last year's show was a big disappointment. Each year they get
smaller, have fewer booths. The Chantilly show was larger but still
not what these shows used to be. Time past they had more small
businesses, more than one large vendor, and, generally, a larger
variety of "stuff". The've become mostly a place to look at some
(only some) of the larger tools, and buy portable DeWalt tools, with a
dash of Porter Cable thrown in.

An additional disappointment was Skarie Inc. Bought a drill press
from 'em. They took my money, and didn't deliver the press until
months (4+) later - after I started nudging them. Gave me excuses
that Delta was having issues, but other vendors said 'not'. Shame,
since I kinda held them in higher regard than the other places around
here.

That said, I may _still_ go this year since I want to look at, among
other things, the Akeda jig. Supposedly, they'll be reorganzied under
their new ownership by then.

Renata

Woodworking Shows Ron S Woodworking 1 September 8th 06 12:56 AM
Woodworking shows [email protected] Woodworking 16 February 28th 06 05:46 AM
Woodworking Shows Chuck Woodworking 6 January 4th 06 09:19 PM
Woodworking shows [email protected] Woodturning 2 January 3rd 05 02:18 PM
New woodworking shows Herbert Robinson Woodworking 3 July 15th 03 04:37 PM