Default Woodworking shows

Hello folks, Just wondering if anybody knows of any woodworking/tool
shows coming up in the next couple months. I'm in Louisville, Kentucky
so Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Nashville are all reasonable drives. I
went to one a while back in Indy. It was really cool, spent all day
there with my wife. That got her interested in scrollsawing. Any ideas?
Thanks a bunch, Guy

Ricc Havens

Just got the post card for the Indianapolis show. It's the weekend of Jan
21st

I think their website is www.thewoodworkingshows.com to get the hours and
schedule of workshops and demos,

I plan on going!