Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New JET or Pioneer Cabinet saw?

Which would you buy a Jet or Pioneer Cabintet saw.
Thanks
Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking

Never heard of Pioneer, but I bought a Jet cabinet saw two months ago.
Couldn't be happier. I bought mine from this Ebay seller:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jet-708663BK-Tab...QQcmdZViewItem
It's a great deal on the saw. Mine was brought by van and we were able to
back right up to the door and unload it onto the floor of my shop. It was
undamaged and assembly went well. I did have a problem with the original
fence being twisted, but Jet sent a new one in two days. Since then, it's
been awesome. BTW No affiliation with the Ebay seller, just a satisfied
customer. --dave

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html