Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FA: TS-Aligner Jr 16 available

Recently Ed announced a special on TS-Aligner Jr. if they were willing
to purchase as a lot. By purchasing this lot of TS-Aligner Jr's, I can
offer these units at a reduced price. This auction is for individual
new units - factory sealed.

I've owned a TS Aligner Jr for several years now. I've found it to be
a very useful tool. I have mostly used it with my Grizzly Table Saw to
make each of my cuts precise without having to resort to test cuts.
I've noticed that after initially aligning my table saws that the
amount of wood burns has decrease considerably. I consider it to be a
very well made tool and worth the money. If you've been considering a
TS-Aligner, this is a great time to take the plunge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EJ-Bennett-Co-TS...190 053065827

-Mike Hachigian

Posted to rec.woodworking

Several people have asked. Yes, I have relisted the TS-Aligner Jr's.
Last time I tried to sell them all at once with a dutch auction. Since
not all of them were sold, I'm offering them in individual auctions.
Because of the increased fees to offer them this way, I have placed a
buy me now price of $130. However, the reserve is below the $120 I
started at last time.

These units are priced (even at the Buy Me Now price) below the
TS-Aligner Jr "Basic", and yet they include the storage case as well.

One of the listing is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/EJ-Bennett-Co-TS...190 056778002

Happy bidding.....

-Mike