Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cedar siding installer

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask, but I saw a post many
years ago from someone nicknamed Slowhand stating that they were in
Astoria. If you are, and are in Astoria, Queens New York. I was
wondering if you are still doing cedar shingle/shake installation.

Anyone else who knows of installers in the New York City area, please
respond as well.