Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fox F36-529 Cast Iron Cabinet Saw

Does anyone have experience with this saw or other products of Fox? Is it a
good choice?

May-Brith from Norway

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"May-Brith Nilsen" wrote:

Does anyone have experience with this saw or other products of Fox? Is it a
good choice?

May-Brith from Norway

May-Brith,

I don't remember anyone ever talking about this saw here - which might
explain the large number of responses you've gotten :-) It looks
like it could be a good saw, but since it's from the UK and so many
people here are in North America you might not find anyone here who has
ever seen one. The price looks good - maybe too good (which of course is
probably why you asked).

Hilsen,
PDX David
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jane & David" skrev i melding
In article ,
"May-Brith Nilsen" wrote:

Does anyone have experience with this saw or other products of Fox? Is it
good choice?

May-Brith from Norway

May-Brith,

I don't remember anyone ever talking about this saw here - which might
explain the large number of responses you've gotten :-) It looks
like it could be a good saw, but since it's from the UK and so many
people here are in North America you might not find anyone here who has
ever seen one. The price looks good - maybe too good (which of course is
probably why you asked).

The budget don't allow me to drive Mercedes, If You now what I mean. But of
course, I want a good saw in my price range. I must drive a long way to look
at tools like this, so I thougt if someone could recommend a preticular
brand, It would save me a lot of driving.

Hilsen,
PDX David

Hilsen? Do You have Norvegian ancestors? :-)

May-Brith

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"May-Brith Nilsen" wrote:

"Jane & David" skrev i melding
In article ,
"May-Brith Nilsen" wrote:

[...]

Ja, besteforeldrene mine kommer fra Rogaland og Hordaland. (that can't
be right - I'm having trouble remembering past tense - did I just say
that they are now coming from there? It's been over 100 years, so that
would be a slow trip. :-) Kanskje Amerikaner er for dum å snakke norsk.

Now back to the saw you asked about, there might be tests in UK
woodworking magazines that include that saw. Good luck.
PDX David