Posted to rec.woodworking

Default swing plans

Hi
can anyone direst me to a plan for those old type lawn swings. The ones
where you sat facing each other. I found one with a fancy canopy but would
like just the plan old fashon swing plan Tks

--
Don

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Donald Maclean" wrote in message
Hi
can anyone direst me to a plan for those old type lawn swings. The ones
where you sat facing each other. I found one with a fancy canopy but would
like just the plan old fashon swing plan Tks

I would PING Swingman. He might have a plan or two.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

My Plans Postings J T Woodworking 53 September 29th 06 12:47 AM
The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
Does anyone have plans for 6 foot outdoor bench swing Dan Woodworking 1 May 17th 05 04:20 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM