DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   swing plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/182173-swing-plans.html)

Donald Maclean November 11th 06 02:04 AM

swing plans

Hi
can anyone direst me to a plan for those old type lawn swings. The ones
where you sat facing each other. I found one with a fancy canopy but would
like just the plan old fashon swing plan Tks

--
Don

Stoutman November 11th 06 02:35 AM

swing plans

"Donald Maclean" wrote in message
Hi
can anyone direst me to a plan for those old type lawn swings. The ones
where you sat facing each other. I found one with a fancy canopy but would
like just the plan old fashon swing plan Tks

I would PING Swingman. He might have a plan or two. ;)

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Jerry November 22nd 06 05:19 PM