Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in
mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.

Subject: Angel sighting at S.C. State fair

This happened a couple of weeks ago in Columbia, S.C. as reported by WLTX
Channel 19 News.

Shortcut to: http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=43847

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in
mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.

This happened a couple of weeks ago in Columbia, S.C. as reported by WLTX
Channel 19 News.

That's a moth, you can see the antenna.

Posted to rec.woodworking

People see Jesus in their burritos all the time.

I find this hysterical:
"It looks just like an angel," Catherine says.

So, apparently, Catherine died, saw an angel, then came back to life to
tell us all what angels look like.

"There are some skeptics who say it's something other than an angel, but most people
who see it immediately say it's an angel," says Catherine.

Oh those cynics with their intelligence and rationality and burden of
proof. Curse them all.

Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in
mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.

It looks like an out of focus moth bathed if a camera flash to me.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

It's so sad that all of those angels keep flying into my neighbor's bug
zapper each summer.

Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:

I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in
mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.

I feel the human brain works in mysterious ways - especially yours.

--
It's turtles, all the way down