Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in
mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.

Subject: Angel sighting at S.C. State fair

This happened a couple of weeks ago in Columbia, S.C. as reported by WLTX
Channel 19 News.

Shortcut to: http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=43847

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.