Posted to rec.woodworking
SBH SBH is offline

Default Learning about router accessories

I've been an amateur woodworker for awhile since I had limited tools.
Now, I have a decent shop set up for minor project or mostly home
projects. Though I have used a router on many occassions, I finally
purchased my own router with a separate plunge base. Along with the kit
were many different size bushings as well as a centering tool. I would
like to learn more about using these tools and how they can benefit my
routering experience. Does anyone know of a website which provides
routing basics with theses accessories or would anyone be willing to
explain how to use them?

Much appreciated.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Jackson wrote:
http://www.patwarner.com
Doesn't get any better than this. --dave

Pat's is definitely the first website that came to mind for me also.
In addition, I'd recommend whatever books you can get your hands on -
routing specifically and woodworking in general. An Amazon search will
turn up plenty of material, or
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...&cat=1&p=46096
Have fun!
Andy