Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Semi OT - Latex Spray Paint

A few weeks ago I gought one of those cans of latex spray paint. A
few days ago I finally got around to trying it out. It costs a bit more
than the regular sprary paint, but I thing the extra cost is worth it,
because it definitely doesn't have the bad small. The only thing I've
used it on is some ammo can I got for storage. I didn't try for a
quality job, just sprayed one coat on each. Seems to cover at least as
well, maybe even better, than a regular spray can. I plan on getting
another can or two and trying it again.

JOAT
If it can't kill you, it ain't a sport.

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Fri, Oct 27, 2006, 9:10pm (EDT-3) (tom) doth query:
let me guess, yellow? Tom

Damn! You're good.