Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Humor

I didn't label this as OT since it involves 2 kinds of
wood. If anyone still feels the need to **** & moan
about it please refer to the disclaimer below.

The Cowboys

Three cowboys are sitting around the campfire out
on the lonesome prairie; each with the bravado for
which he is famous. A night of tall tales.

The guy from Montana says, "I must be the strongest,
meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other
day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men
before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my
bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

The guy from Colorado couldn't stand to be bested.
That's nothing, "I was walking down the trail yesterday
and a fifteen foot diamondback rattler slid out from
under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed
that ******* with my bare hands, bit it's head off and
sucked the poison down in one gulp and I'm still here
today."

The cowboy from Texas remained silent, slowly
stirring the campfire coals with his pecker.

Art
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Art,
Your disclaimer was a lot funnier than your joke. You don't have to
ignore this though, I'm not complaining.
Marc
Wood Butcher wrote:
Art
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:46:38 -0700, "Wood Butcher"
wrote:

I didn't label this as OT since it involves 2 kinds of
wood. If anyone still feels the need to **** & moan
about it please refer to the disclaimer below.

Liar. These's only one kind of wood in the story

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 'nudder one like it

These two guys had been out drinking, and were now no walking home.
The talk turned to the size of their woodies. They came to a bridge
crossing a stream, and took the opportunity to water their lizards.

"Whoa, this waters is COLD" says the first.

"Yeah, DEEP too", says the second.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Zz Yzx" wrote
These two guys had been out drinking, and were now no walking home.
The talk turned to the size of their woodies. They came to a bridge
crossing a stream, and took the opportunity to water their lizards.

"Whoa, this waters is COLD" says the first.

"Yeah, DEEP too", says the second.

-Zz

"But the bottoms rocky" says the first.

"And it turns to mud further downstream" says the second.

The first liar never stands a chance.

Art