Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wanted: Ryobi AP1300 dust chute

I was gifted with a Ryobi AP1300 Planer.
The planer does not have the dust chute.

I am looking to acquire the dust chute for this. I did not find it on
Ryobi's site or Ebay.

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

wrote:
...I did not find it on Ryobi's site or Ebay.

Contact Ryobi directly???

Delta Dust collector upgrade advice wanted marc rosen Woodworking 7 February 14th 06 08:35 PM
Jet Canister Dust Collector & Bags Owen Lowe Woodturning 2 February 12th 05 09:46 AM
Dust Collection Bob Davis Woodworking 13 January 3rd 04 10:38 PM
buying a dust collector Loves Wood Woodworking 36 December 27th 03 06:43 AM
What dust collectors are really for LP Woodworking 50 December 20th 03 04:43 PM