Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Default Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if they protect U.S. border

I'll buy the valuable voter bit, but that just means we really need a new
crop of politicos. They are selling the country to get their own sleazy
asses elected.
Barf!

You need a new political party.

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Rabid Weasel schreef:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:04:11 -0700, fred wrote:

"A group of Mexican rappers, including Jezzy P,
[a female] recently produced a track attacking

U.S. plans to build more fences on its
southern
border.

"We'll rip out hearts for every immigrant that
dies,"
Jezzy raps. "If you don't want problems with
the
Aztec race then don't screw us with these
filthy
laws."

--
http://www.austin360.com/music/conte...exicanrap.html

So what? Our own home-grown rappers produce tracks about killing cops and
anally raping 12 year old nieces of Tipper Gore. Racism and violence
against innocents is part of the "culture" of Rap/HipHop.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

Body Count hasn't been cool for over a decade. Your age is showing,
Kirk ;-)

Dimitri

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

bill wrote:
Shuurai wrote:
So what? Our own home-grown rappers produce tracks about killing cops and
anally raping 12 year old nieces of Tipper Gore. Racism and violence
against innocents is part of the "culture" of Rap/HipHop.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
If certain 'Black ops' were doing their jobs these rappers would be
listed as murdered by gang violence, end problem.

Which "black ops" are responsible for listening to rap albums and then
murdering those who they deem offensive?

The CIA and others can
make people 'disappear' so why not a few junk rappers?

So basically, your knowledge of the "CIA" comes from bad Steven Seagal
movies.

I'm sure there is an agency in this country, especially with Bush at the
helm.
Bill Baka

You are probably right. There probably is a secret agency with the
sole task of making offensive rappers 'disappear.' They have probably
already spent millions without making a single rapper disappear.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' ifthey...

I wish someone would kill this kind of thing. What does it have to do
with woodworking? Waste of time.

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:37:14 -0500, Herbert Cannon wrote:

Horseradish. These rappers are both reflecting what exists and selling
their "product" to those who already want it.

If their target demographic didn't *already* want to hear what they're
selling, their market would dry up and these rappers would disappear
into
obscurity.

So what exist is that the rapper is sitting in his car with his double
barrel, waiting to dust some cops off? Horseradish right back at you.

No. That doesn't exist. The person sitting it the car, *already*
planning to "dust off" some cops is listening to music he bought of that
rapper saying the same things that he's already wanting to do.

So the selling justifies it? Well that argument could be used for used
for
any activity including slavery.

What are you talking about? I never claimed that.

Sounded like it to me.

Not even close.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 02:02:35 +0000, bill wrote:

I'll buy the valuable voter bit, but that just means we really need a
new crop of politicos. They are selling the country to get their own
sleazy asses elected.
Barf!

I don't disagree.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:26:17 -0600, Chas wrote:

"bill" wrote
The Spaniards had a rather nasty habit of killing the men and raping the
women hence spreading the Spanish bloodline into the Aztecs.

Hogwash-
the Spanish allied with the enemies of the Aztecs, and were welcomed by the
tribes that the Aztecs had been using for human sacrifice. The Spanish never
would have prevailed had it not been for their indian allies.

There are some reports that native Central American tribes actually
forestalled Spanish Conquistadors by having city prostitutes stand naked
on the walls and squirt breast milk at them.

What a hysterical image.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

bill wrote:
Chas wrote:
"Rabid Weasel" wrote
So what? Our own home-grown rappers produce tracks about killing cops and
anally raping 12 year old nieces of Tipper Gore. Racism and violence
against innocents is part of the "culture" of Rap/HipHop.

So now we have another culture of asshole criminals with attitudes
committing horrific crimes that our government tolerates, if not encourages.
They enjoy special privilege; special treatment, and are encouraged by the
lack of enforcement they enjoy.
In the same way as blacks, they're taught that they've been offended,
they're owed something by the American culture, they're not part of our
culture and don't care to be.
They hate us.

Chas

Neither I nor my ancestors brought the blacks over here, so screw them
and their whining. I am part Indian and my ancestors got screwed even
worse, but I am not complaining. Besides, there are very few pure blacks
these days due to interbreeding. I saw one girl who was obviously only
about 1/4 black claiming herself to be black, where she was only a dark
shade of white. Where do we draw the line?
Bill Baka

That's already been determined. It's set in stone. It's the "one drop
of blood" rule, don't forget it. For all the mullatos that still want
"white reparations", I suggest they pull a few bucks out of their white
pocket and put the cash into their black pocket. Problem solved.

Those Mecha re-conquistas have been preaching this "brown homeland"
crap since the 60's. Heck, they have a chapter in your local college
and high school! Government supported and paid for, of course. Most
write them off as crackpots, but with the masses of illegals we are
importing they might be able to pull this off if the numbers keep
increasing.

"Viva Aztan"

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

bill wrote:
Rabid Weasel wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:34:36 +0000, bill wrote:

If certain 'Black ops' were doing their jobs these rappers would be
listed as murdered by gang violence, end problem. The CIA and others can
make people 'disappear' so why not a few junk rappers?
Bill Baka

That would *hardly* solve the problem. These rappers aren't inciting the
violence they're advocating so much as recognizing the racism and violence
that already exists in their target demographic.

Remember the **** hitting the fan years ago when some dumb rapper talked
about killing the cops.

----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

He got shut down pretty fast I think.

----Yeah, he was shut down alright. He only went on to an acting
carreer in movies and TV!

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Yeah, he plays a cop.

"suds mcduff" wrote in message
oups.com...
----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

He got shut down pretty fast I think.

----Yeah, he was shut down alright. He only went on to an acting
carreer in movies and TV!

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

theoriginaldimi wrote:
Rabid Weasel schreef:

[...]

-----Damn, how about "I Shot The Sherriff"? I'm positively ancient.
And, of course, when Tommy Jarrell wrote "Policeman"('Policeman come
and I didn't want to go this morning, so I shot him in the head with my
44.' ) in the Depression, it was just a little before my time!

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:54:59 -0700, theoriginaldimi wrote:

Body Count hasn't been cool for over a decade. Your age is showing,
Kirk ;-)

True.

Yet Gansta-Rap hasn't gone away either.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Rabid Weasel schreef:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:54:59 -0700, theoriginaldimi wrote:

Body Count hasn't been cool for over a decade. Your age is showing,
Kirk ;-)

True.

Yet Gansta-Rap hasn't gone away either.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

That must say something about the mentality and value system of some
groups of people I suppose. Most rappers are unable to communicate if
the subject is not:

1. Violence
2. Sex
3. Themselves

Dimitri

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Rabid Weasel wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:07:23 -0600, Chas wrote:
True but not the point. The rappers, racist and violent as they are, are
simply marketing a product *customized* to their target market. Their
target audience *already* is violent and racist with a violent agenda.
That's why the (ahem) "music" appeals to them.
Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

Uh...most consumers of rap music are white people. Stupid and
misguided but white nonetheless.

Trav

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

In the same way as blacks, they're taught that they've been offended,
they're owed something by the American culture, they're not part of our
culture and don't care to be.
They hate us.

True but not the point. The rappers, racist and violent as they are, are
simply marketing a product *customized* to their target market. Their
target audience *already* is violent and racist with a violent agenda.
That's why the (ahem) "music" appeals to them.

To be fair, there are plenty of whites buying rap albums - possibly
even more than there are blacks buying rap albums. And it's not like
rap is the only type of music out there that advocates violence, rape,
and so forth - there is plenty of that subject matter in the more
extreme forms of metal, and it's often a lot more graphic than anything
you'll *ever* hear a rapper saying. It's just not nearly as popular so
you don't hear about it.

Simply put, citing a *rapper* as evidence of some new trend of racism and
violence is foolish.

Citing any form of professional entertainer as evidence of anything is
foolish. Kind of like citing a politician - which in our system
amounts to about the same thing.

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:59:48 -0700, theoriginaldimi wrote:

Rabid Weasel schreef:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:54:59 -0700, theoriginaldimi wrote:

Body Count hasn't been cool for over a decade. Your age is showing,
Kirk ;-)

True.

Yet Gansta-Rap hasn't gone away either.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

That must say something about the mentality and value system of some
groups of people I suppose. Most rappers are unable to communicate if
the subject is not:

1. Violence
2. Sex
3. Themselves

Indeed. Also says something about the target audience.

Seems to be more than just angst music such as the venerated Nine Inch
Nails.

Definitely a very specific demographic.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Rabid Weasel skrev:

Indeed. Also says something about the target audience.

Seems to be more than just angst music such as the venerated Nine Inch
Nails.

Definitely a very specific demographic.

And yet, it regularly tops the charts. Rap music, gangsta or otherwise
is pretty much mainstream now.

/Jacob
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

theoriginaldimi wrote:
Rabid Weasel schreef:

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:54:59 -0700, theoriginaldimi wrote:

Body Count hasn't been cool for over a decade. Your age is showing,
Kirk ;-)

True.

Yet Gansta-Rap hasn't gone away either.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

That must say something about the mentality and value system of some
groups of people I suppose. Most rappers are unable to communicate if
the subject is not:

1. Violence
2. Sex
3. Themselves

Dimitri

Well said.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

CW wrote:
Yeah, he plays a cop.

"suds mcduff" wrote in message
oups.com...
----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

He got shut down pretty fast I think.

----Yeah, he was shut down alright. He only went on to an acting
carreer in movies and TV!

Damn,
Now he's an actor. He sucked as a rapper, sucks as a person, and yet
they keep him employed. Hollywood has weird values.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Rabid Weasel wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:37:14 -0500, Herbert Cannon wrote:

Horseradish. These rappers are both reflecting what exists and selling
their "product" to those who already want it.

If their target demographic didn't *already* want to hear what they're
selling, their market would dry up and these rappers would disappear
into
obscurity.

So what exist is that the rapper is sitting in his car with his double
barrel, waiting to dust some cops off? Horseradish right back at you.

No. That doesn't exist. The person sitting it the car, *already*
planning to "dust off" some cops is listening to music he bought of that
rapper saying the same things that he's already wanting to do.

Maybe in a few rare, extreme cases - but that isn't the norm, any more
than it's the norm for fans of death metal to really want to perform
ritual sarcifices. They listen to that **** for much the same reasons
that people watch violent action movies, read horror novels, and so
forth. It's a release of sorts. And, as real life becomes more
violent, the level you need for that release grows ever higher.

Music is a reflection of society, usually at an exaggerated level. The
blues are depressing as hell because the people who started the blues
were really poor souls who were being left out of society. So they
sang about people who had it even worse - it's theraputic. Country
music is much the same - it started with people who had ever reason to
fear that they might lose everything.

Rap, unfortunately, reflects the fears of a very real segment of our
population. The fear of violence, and the fear that they're not living
up to whatever standard they think they should be.

Banning the music doesn't help anything - makes it worse in fact.
Banning it gives it that much more credibility as a means of showing
your contempt of the system. The best thing that ever happened to
heavy metal in the 80's was the PMRC - I recall reading somewhere that
many record companies were trying to get the parental advisory labels
on certain albums even when it wasn't necessary, just because they knew
kids would want those albums.

Remember 2-Live Crew? Their entire success, brief as it was, stemmed
from the fact that they were charged with breaking obscenity laws. If
not for that you'd never have heard of them.

Rap today is violent not so much because the people who listen to it
need to hear violent music - it's violent because the rest of society
complains.

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:53:55 -0700, Shuurai wrote:

Rabid Weasel wrote:
[...]

What I'm arguing against specifically is the idea that "Aztec Violent Rap"
is *driving* violent, anti-U.S. sentiment and will be responsible for
violence. This is no more true than the assumption that Gansta Rap is
driving and responsible for black violence.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

"Shuurai" wrote in message
ups.com...

To be fair, there are plenty of whites buying rap albums - possibly
even more than there are blacks buying rap albums.

It's a sure bet that there are more whites buying rap albums than there are
blacks buying Kenny G albums.

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

"Rabid Weasel" wrote
What I'm arguing against specifically is the idea that "Aztec Violent Rap"
is *driving* violent, anti-U.S. sentiment and will be responsible for
violence. This is no more true than the assumption that Gansta Rap is
driving and responsible for black violence.

It legitimizes it; gives social permission for it. It's like a war dance-
after a while, they just want to go shed some blood. They sit around with
the box turned up, smoking and joking- suckin' down 40's and showing off
their guns to one another- if you walk by at the wrong time, they'll stretch
you out.

Chas

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

bill wrote:
Rabid Weasel wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:34:36 +0000, bill wrote:

If certain 'Black ops' were doing their jobs these rappers would be
listed as murdered by gang violence, end problem. The CIA and others can
make people 'disappear' so why not a few junk rappers?
Bill Baka

That would *hardly* solve the problem. These rappers aren't inciting the
violence they're advocating so much as recognizing the racism and violence
that already exists in their target demographic.

Remember the **** hitting the fan years ago when some dumb rapper talked
about killing the cops.

----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

Body count was Ice Ts thrash band. Alternatively it could of been NWAs ****
the police.

Fraser

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

"bill" wrote in message
m...
CW wrote:
Yeah, he plays a cop.

"suds mcduff" wrote in message
oups.com...
----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

He got shut down pretty fast I think.

----Yeah, he was shut down alright. He only went on to an acting
carreer in movies and TV!

Damn,
Now he's an actor. He sucked as a rapper, sucks as a person, and yet they
keep him employed. Hollywood has weird values.

You're kidding aren't you. He was one of the best rappers in the business. He
invented gangsta rap as a genre with 6 in the morning.

Fraser

Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:00:54 -0600, Chas wrote:

"Rabid Weasel" wrote
What I'm arguing against specifically is the idea that "Aztec Violent Rap"
is *driving* violent, anti-U.S. sentiment and will be responsible for
violence. This is no more true than the assumption that Gansta Rap is
driving and responsible for black violence.

It legitimizes it; gives social permission for it. It's like a war dance-
after a while, they just want to go shed some blood. They sit around with
the box turned up, smoking and joking- suckin' down 40's and showing off
their guns to one another- if you walk by at the wrong time, they'll stretch
you out.

Chas

Like I said, it's what they were considering anyway.

Reminds me of those cases where the suburban white kids go on a spree and
then try to blame it on the Death Metal they were smoke'n up to. sheyeah.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk
Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

Fraser Johnston wrote:
"bill" wrote in message
m...
CW wrote:
Yeah, he plays a cop.

"suds mcduff" wrote in message
oups.com...
----Are you talking about Ice T(Cop Killa) with Body Count (a white
thrash band)?

He got shut down pretty fast I think.

----Yeah, he was shut down alright. He only went on to an acting
carreer in movies and TV!

Damn,
Now he's an actor. He sucked as a rapper, sucks as a person, and yet they
keep him employed. Hollywood has weird values.

You're kidding aren't you. He was one of the best rappers in the business. He
invented gangsta rap as a genre with 6 in the morning.

Fraser

I'm not kidding, I hate rap, and I don't give a rat's ass about him as a
person after him showing his true asshole personality on a reality show.
In real life he is a class A jerk.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

OT- Tancredo Calls for Border Official to Resign - Dereliction of Duty Gunner Metalworking 4 May 23rd 05 06:17 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT= Slouching Toward Servitude Guido Metalworking 10 August 26th 03 08:29 PM