Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 43 FREE plans added today

at http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Well, back to work tommorow!

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

43 FREE plans added today

The few places I looked in that web site are pretty interesting, the
computer air filter is real ingenuity. I'll spend some more time browsing
this evening. Thanks for posting, Rob Mills

Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

This "free woodworking plans" is a form of spam IMHO. If the plans are
free then why do you have to fill out an infinite list of B.S.
questionnaires? The questions go on and on and on. Do everyone a favor,
post the "last word" so that the plans can be accesssed or stop posing
as a woodworking enthusiast when your a spammer in disquise. Thanks.
john K.
Rob Mills wrote:
43 FREE plans added today

The few places I looked in that web site are pretty interesting, the
computer air filter is real ingenuity. I'll spend some more time browsing
this evening. Thanks for posting, Rob Mills

Posted to rec.woodworking

"jk" wrote in message
oups.com...

This "free woodworking plans" is a form of spam IMHO. If the plans are

free then why do you have to fill out an infinite list of B.S.
questionnaires?

Guess I didn't stay in there long enough or missed something because I
didn't fill out anything. RM~

Posted to rec.woodworking

Rob Mills wrote:
43 FREE plans added today

The few places I looked in that web site are pretty interesting, the
computer air filter is real ingenuity. I'll spend some more time browsing
this evening. Thanks for posting, Rob Mills

Sorry if thats what you think

Trust me, i'm not a spammer. I'm not quite sure what a spammer even
is... and I love woodwooding.

I'm not particulary good at it, just a hobby, and my web site is a
whole new thing to me

I have apologised profusely for the fact it's taking me a while to set
up. To be fair, I still have a day job (working away from home and
computer), I do keep asking for suggestions and I really think I
couldn't be more helpful in the circumstances.

All i'm trying to do is to get as many links to free woodworking plans
in one place as I can.

Where abouts did you have to fill in loads of forms? and i'll try to
get rid of them.

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

Oh. One other thing I forgot... what is IMHO?

Well, i'm off to work... see you's at the weekend.

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 15 Oct 2006 23:44:31 -0700, "
wrote:

snip

I have apologised profusely for the fact it's taking me a while to set
up. To be fair, I still have a day job (working away from home and
computer), I do keep asking for suggestions and I really think I
couldn't be more helpful in the circumstances.

All i'm trying to do is to get as many links to free woodworking plans
in one place as I can.

Where abouts did you have to fill in loads of forms? and i'll try to
get rid of them.

The site looks pretty good to me, I never had to fill in any forms.
Keep up the good work, but yes. I agree with somebody else, an
indication of where the new plans reside would make it even better
still, otherwise we waste a lot of time looking

Barry Lennox
Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

The infinite list of forms begins with the link
http://www.woodworkinglibrary.org/, when you start by submitting you
zip code, it then takes you to a screen that requests your name,
address, birth date, etc. After that, there are numerous screens that
ask you if you are interested in information pertaining to everything
from investment banking to health care on and on.
john k
Barry Lennox wrote:
On 15 Oct 2006 23:44:31 -0700, "
wrote:

snip

I have apologised profusely for the fact it's taking me a while to set
up. To be fair, I still have a day job (working away from home and
computer), I do keep asking for suggestions and I really think I
couldn't be more helpful in the circumstances.

All i'm trying to do is to get as many links to free woodworking plans
in one place as I can.

Where abouts did you have to fill in loads of forms? and i'll try to
get rid of them.

The site looks pretty good to me, I never had to fill in any forms.
Keep up the good work, but yes. I agree with somebody else, an
indication of where the new plans reside would make it even better
still, otherwise we waste a lot of time looking

Barry Lennox

Posted to rec.woodworking

jk wrote:
The infinite list of forms begins with the link
http://www.woodworkinglibrary.org/, when you start by submitting you
zip code, it then takes you to a screen that requests your name,
address, birth date, etc. After that, there are numerous screens that
ask you if you are interested in information pertaining to everything
from investment banking to health care on and on.
john k

Thank you. I have one more request... could you tell me what I have
that link listed as, and I'll get rid of it. Thank you.

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 16 Oct 2006 07:01:23 -0700, "jk" wrote:

The infinite list of forms begins with the link
http://www.woodworkinglibrary.org/, when you start by submitting you
zip code, it then takes you to a screen that requests your name,
address, birth date, etc. After that, there are numerous screens that
ask you if you are interested in information pertaining to everything
from investment banking to health care on and on.

I went to http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/plans.html and never
saw the forms, etc.

Barry Lennox

Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

I think we have broken the code. I am looking in the white "ads
provided by Google" box wherein lies the link to
woodworkinglibrary.org. Sorry for any confusion.
jmk
Barry Lennox wrote:
On 16 Oct 2006 07:01:23 -0700, "jk" wrote:

The infinite list of forms begins with the link
http://www.woodworkinglibrary.org/, when you start by submitting you
zip code, it then takes you to a screen that requests your name,
address, birth date, etc. After that, there are numerous screens that
ask you if you are interested in information pertaining to everything
from investment banking to health care on and on.

I went to http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/plans.html and never
saw the forms, etc.

Barry Lennox

Posted to rec.woodworking

No problem.... although I googled to see what spamming and IMHO were,
and to be fair, I'm no spammer, IMHO!

Barry

PS: No hard feelings though!, What do you think about the rest of the
site?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
at
http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Well, back to work tommorow!

Barry

Awfully tiny print; especially pages like
http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/mailbox.gif

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 15 Oct 2006 23:46:26 -0700, "
wrote:

Oh. One other thing I forgot... what is IMHO?

Well, i'm off to work... see you's at the weekend.

Barry

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP

Posted to rec.woodworking

"jk" wrote in message
oups.com...
The infinite list of forms begins with the link
http://www.woodworkinglibrary.org/, when you start by submitting you
zip code, it then takes you to a screen that requests your name,
address, birth date, etc. After that, there are numerous screens that
ask you if you are interested in information pertaining to everything
from investment banking to health care on and on.

The plans aren't hosted on his site. He's just providing an index of links,
which IMO is a useful service--makes it a lot easier to find plans of
interest than does googling. If the site actually hosting a given plan
decides to change their policies and either require registration or start
charging for it that's not something that is within his control.

My Plans Postings J T Woodworking 53 September 29th 06 12:47 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM