Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

Default 43 FREE plans added today

This "free woodworking plans" is a form of spam IMHO. If the plans are
free then why do you have to fill out an infinite list of B.S.
questionnaires? The questions go on and on and on. Do everyone a favor,
post the "last word" so that the plans can be accesssed or stop posing
as a woodworking enthusiast when your a spammer in disquise. Thanks.
john K.
Rob Mills wrote:
43 FREE plans added today

The few places I looked in that web site are pretty interesting, the
computer air filter is real ingenuity. I'll spend some more time browsing
this evening. Thanks for posting, Rob Mills