Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New free plans added today.

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

I suggest you use this site to check out your coding as there is quite a
bit of ironing out you need to do in the code.

http://validator.w3.org/

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

wrote:
Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

I suggest you use this site to check out your coding as there is quite a
bit of ironing out you need to do in the code.

http://validator.w3.org/

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

yet again you've helped me, and confused me at the same time! I'll
look into it. Many thanks though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

wrote:
Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

I suggest you use this site to check out your coding as there is
quite a bit of ironing out you need to do in the code.

http://validator.w3.org/

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

yet again you've helped me, and confused me at the same time! I'll
look into it. Many thanks though.

No problem,just go to the first link...
http://wwhttp://validator.w3.org/

And drop your own URL below into the field marked..validate by URL and look
at the details.
www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" writes:

I suggest you use this site to check out your coding as there is
quite a bit of ironing out you need to do in the code.

http://validator.w3.org/

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

yet again you've helped me, and confused me at the same time! I'll
look into it. Many thanks though.

No problem,just go to the first link...
http://wwhttp://validator.w3.org/

I also suggest you get Fiefox and use it to test out your web page (if
you haven't already). Some of the plugins helps you with web standards
validation testing.

See

https://addons.mozilla.org/search.ph...refox&typ e=E

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

Major WOW! factor...

Thanks for the heads up!

CVC
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charles V. Craig wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Whole lotta plans there. Have to admit, I've never seen plans before
for building a banana.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Charles V. Craig wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

Major WOW! factor...

Thanks for the heads up!

CVC

I'd like to think my virus program is doing the buisness for me...which it
is, a directed site of one of those plans has a virus.

No offence to the OP but do check out the sites you are linking to with a
good virus checker?

Happy hunting.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to rec.woodworking

Charles V. Craig wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Barry.

Major WOW! factor...

Thanks for the heads up!

CVC

Thanks. Any suggestions?

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike in Arkansas wrote:
Charles V. Craig wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are
available at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Whole lotta plans there. Have to admit, I've never seen plans before
for building a banana.

Yeah, mad isn't it. The web's great.

Barry