Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help please. I need ideas for wood flooring laminate crafts

Hello,

I work in a special needs school where we rely heavily on material
donations for the kids to make projects. Does anyone have any ideas for
a small, easy craft project using wood laminate flooring. We have
generous donation but I am stumped for ideas. Simple and easy is what
we are looking for. Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Assuming they can use saws:

1) Trivets.

2) Various boxes for items such as pencils, Kleenex, potpourri, cd's,
etc.

3) Small travel cutting boards.

4) Mobiles.

5) Jigsaw puzzles.

6) Toys such as pull toys (cutout in animal shape, glue into small
blocks with wheels attached).

7) Birdhouses.

wrote:
Hello,

I work in a special needs school where we rely heavily on material
donations for the kids to make projects. Does anyone have any ideas for
a small, easy craft project using wood laminate flooring. We have
generous donation but I am stumped for ideas. Simple and easy is what
we are looking for. Thanks.

Replace laminate flooring around back door with.. tile? [email protected] Home Repair 5 January 18th 06 06:08 PM
Laminate flooring and level floors D'Olier Home Repair 3 August 7th 05 08:23 PM
Laminate Flooring John UK diy 4 July 12th 05 02:27 PM
Laminate flooring doorjamb trick Backlash Home Repair 0 May 7th 05 01:27 PM
Laminate flooring in front entrance Howie Home Repair 9 March 12th 05 07:35 PM