Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

Default Cutting Board

Check out my latest project, a cutting board I made for my wife. Its is
made from 3-strips of cherry and 2-strips of maple. After making it I
noticed a crack in on of the maple strips and I almost started over.

Then I decided to do the right thing and fix it using a dutchman. I have
never used a dutchman in a project before, but I am happy with the results.
Is it perfect? Nope, but not to bad.

Thanks for looking: (it is the last project at the bottom)

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage2.htm

---
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

Stoutman wrote:

Then I decided to do the right thing and fix it using a dutchman. I
have never used a dutchman in a project before, but I am happy with
the results. Is it perfect? Nope, but not to bad.

Nice; and the dutchman is a good touch.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com