DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cutting Board (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/177856-cutting-board.html)

Stoutman October 2nd 06 12:17 AM

Cutting Board

Check out my latest project, a cutting board I made for my wife. Its is
made from 3-strips of cherry and 2-strips of maple. After making it I
noticed a crack in on of the maple strips and I almost started over.

Then I decided to do the right thing and fix it using a dutchman. I have
never used a dutchman in a project before, but I am happy with the results.
Is it perfect? Nope, but not to bad.

Thanks for looking: (it is the last project at the bottom)

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage2.htm

---
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Dave Bugg October 2nd 06 12:20 AM

Cutting Board

Stoutman wrote:

Then I decided to do the right thing and fix it using a dutchman. I
have never used a dutchman in a project before, but I am happy with
the results. Is it perfect? Nope, but not to bad.

Nice; and the dutchman is a good touch.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com