Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My Plans Postings

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:28:55 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

OK bro - you give me the next idea. (hee!)

tom
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an
extra week.

It took her that long to eat the turkey?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

Leave it on her seat, and distract her as she sits down. G

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 9:23pm (Tom*Watson) doth thustly
posteth:
Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them.
I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years - just
to make sure that the world hasn't changed.
As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you feel
like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of support
on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man.
I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded.
You keep posting - I'll keep looking.
(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother in
law)

Yep, those classes are great. Really makes me want to give
something back to the community - maybe bcome a police sniper or
something.

We all need reassurance of stability in the cosmos at times.

I'll accept all the suport I can get. And appreciate it too.

Nah, not hardheaed - you don' need no steenkin' plans.. Making
your own plans shows you're using at least some of your imagination.
Besides, plans aren't hard and fast rules you're required to follow,
they're more like guidelines.

Be careful what you wish for, you **** her off bad enough, she may
give you back that pinecone turkey in a way you won't care for. Maybe
you could make a sponge turkey instead. LMAO

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Selling items made from mag plans Bill Woodworking 26 August 17th 04 06:50 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM