Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default My Plans Postings

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:43:23 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

I'd recommend those classes for anyone, they really worked for me.

Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them.

I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years -
just to make sure that the world hasn't changed.

As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you
feel like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of
support on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man.

I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded.

You keep posting - I'll keep looking.

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

Regards,

Tom
Regards,