Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazon Connection Problems

Is anyone else having problems connecting to Amazon?

I have been trying to use Amazon for several days and can never access
the site.

Thanks

TMT

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is anyone else having problems connecting to Amazon?

I have been trying to use Amazon for several days and can never access
the site.

Thanks

TMT

Amazon works fine.
Assuming you are using IE, clear your temporary files. Tools, Internet
Options, Delete Files.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

I have been trying to use Amazon for several days and can never access
the site.

No problems here. Have you tried using a different browser?
Andy