Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New to group but seems I have a "gloat"

I dont know if you folks are familiar with craigslist but I have purchased
so many great tools from off of this community bulletin board type website.
Well last week I saw an ad for a Sears Craftsmen 10" Radial arm saw for $25.
I thought for sure it was a misprint but emailed anyways.
Turns out it is a perfect unit with a bottom cabinet and good table with
extra blades and even a wobble dado. for the advertised price of 25$.
I think thats a gloat.

Gotta love Craigslist.

Doug

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

Thanks for reminding me to check my local Craigslist...... Nope,
nothin'. But nice gloat on your part! You suck! And Craigslist is
great, I agree. Tom
Doug Schultz wrote:
I dont know if you folks are familiar with craigslist but I have purchased
so many great tools from off of this community bulletin board type website.
Well last week I saw an ad for a Sears Craftsmen 10" Radial arm saw for $25.
I thought for sure it was a misprint but emailed anyways.
Turns out it is a perfect unit with a bottom cabinet and good table with
extra blades and even a wobble dado. for the advertised price of 25$.
I think thats a gloat.

Gotta love Craigslist.

Doug

Posted to rec.woodworking

You suck big time.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Toller wrote:
You suck big time.

No kidding. I'll bet he's the same guy who got the two stacking
Craftsman toolchests for $50 last week.

I'm still grumbling over THAT one.

-Nathan

Posted to rec.woodworking

N Hurst wrote:
You suck big time.

No kidding. I'll bet he's the same guy who got the two stacking
Craftsman toolchests for $50 last week.

I'm still grumbling over THAT one.

Damn. Now I'm grumbling too.

--