Posted to rec.woodworking
Fmg Fmg is offline

Default Solid Cherry Chair plans or kits (no windsor chairs)

Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some chairs.
Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair plans?

Thanks
Fredd

Posted to rec.woodworking

Fmg wrote:
Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some chairs.
Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair plans?

At the risk of sounding glib, Fredd... ANY chair-plan would work, as
long as you built it out of cherry?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:25:58 -0400, "Fmg" wrote:

Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some chairs.
Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair plans?

Thanks
Fredd

You could do a Taunton Press + chairs search at amazon.com and browse
some books there for styles you may be interested. The kind of wood
and stain/finish used is personal preference.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Fmg Fmg is offline

R,
Actually I'm prefering something like a Carey Dining room chair. See this
link:
http://www.curranonline.com/careychair.php

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ps.com...

Fmg wrote:
Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some
chairs.
Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair
plans?

At the risk of sounding glib, Fredd... ANY chair-plan would work, as
long as you built it out of cherry?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Fmg wrote:
R,
Actually I'm prefering something like a Carey Dining room chair. See this
link:
http://www.curranonline.com/careychair.php

That is a nice design. It would look absolutely fabulous in natural
cherry.

Cherry explodes when you touch it with stain, btw, it can create a
fireball which rivals the Trinity nuclear test. Don't even try it on a
sample...*G*

Loose chair legs Joe Barta Woodworking 13 September 26th 19 07:44 PM
Chair Repair -- Warning: Ugly! Mark Jerde Woodworking 12 March 24th 06 02:48 PM
SOLID CORE DOOR BENCH PLANS Joseph E. Shea, Jr. Woodworking 10 January 28th 05 10:48 PM
Pen kits Bob Darrah Woodturning 3 July 3rd 04 07:31 PM
gliding rocker chair plans yobosaeyo Woodworking 0 August 7th 03 10:36 PM