Posted to rec.woodworking

Default getting plans for a bunkbed.

I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where
would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds.
This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20in%20One.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking

mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where
would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds.
This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20in%20One.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dwight wrote:
mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where
would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds.
This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20in%20One.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM thing.

HTH,

Posted to rec.woodworking

I'm not sure what your "DAGS" is or the "RTFM means either. I have been
on a lot of web pages that offer plans for bunkbeds but can not find
any that look like the picture.

wrote:
Dwight wrote:
mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and where
would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells bunkbeds.
This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20in%20One.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM thing.

HTH,

Posted to rec.woodworking

"mike" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
Dwight wrote:
mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and
where would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that
sells bunkbeds. This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20All%20in%20O
ne.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM
thing.

HTH,

I'll tell you what those acronyms mean if you promise not to top post.
Like it or not, it's the standard on usenet.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

Standard in your world, perhaps...

Clint

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"mike" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
Dwight wrote:
mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and
where would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that
sells bunkbeds. This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20All%20in%20O
ne.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM
thing.

HTH,

I'll tell you what those acronyms mean if you promise not to top post.
Like it or not, it's the standard on usenet.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

BTW (By The Way),

DAGS = Do A Google Search
RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual (not really sure how that applies here,
though)

Clint

ups.com...

wrote:
Dwight wrote:
mike wrote:
I have a picture of a bunkbed that I would like to make. How and
where
would I get the plans for it? It is from a company that sells
bunkbeds.
This is the link to the picture

http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/furni...20in%20One.jpg

The easiest way is go to a store and mesure the bed or measure a
mattress and go from there.

Or, DAGS on string like "bunkbed plans" before asking here. RTFM thing.

HTH,

The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM