Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Slotted CD Shelving stock

I would like to buy or acquire some shelves that are already
cut/slotted for CD cases.

I intend to build a CD cabinet that would be 6 shelves, 6 feet long X
approximately 3 feet high. Wall mounted. I would like to buy the
shelves to save a bunch of labor.

I can do it the hard way and slot the shelves on my radial arm saw but
would rather do it the easyway.

Thanks
Bob AZ