Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New to group

wrote:
Hello All,

I just discovered this group, and thought I would introduce myself.

Name is Gary, and I have been woodworking on and off for about 10
years. More on now than off.

I have just moved to a new house and just built my dream workshop and
I am just now building my workbench. My last shop was my garage and
the workbench was a solid core door with legs

SNIP
..

I will post more pics of projects as time goes by.

Gary

Welcome aboard Gary! Lots of good stuff around here from time to time.
Don't forget to search the archives with questions.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dead Dog wrote:

Where can I find the archives?

Gary

The easiest way for most is to go to the Google homepage, click on
"Groups" (instead of Web). It iwll take you to another search page,
and you can search for this group by typing in "woodworking" when
looking for it. You will see the rec. in your results.

Then click on the correct results to get to this group. Open the page,
and you will see at the upper right hand side an open box with a SEARCH
button next to it. That's all you need to do.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

writes:

Dead Dog wrote:

Where can I find the archives?

Gary

The easiest way for most is to go to the Google homepage, click on
"Groups" (instead of Web).

[snip]

Well, the easiest is to bookmark this URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking?hl=en

There are two searchboxes. Use the the one on the right, that says
"Search this group"