Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Most often used stationary tools

R. Pierce Butler wrote:
In my shop the top used stationary tools a

1) Drill press
2) Table saw
3) Router table
4) Band saw
5) Scroll saw

Which is the extent of my stationary tools. What does your list look like?

What sort of stuff do you build?

Here's my list. The first four are the most used, and I'm not sure what
order they should be listed in:

1) 10" Table saw
2) 14" Band saw with riser block
3) Oscillating drum sander
4) 12" Drill Press
5) 6 x 36" Belt/Disk sander
6) 10/20" Drum sander
7) 13" planer
8) 9" Radial arm saw (actually, I never use this any more)

--Steve