Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworm eradication

Hi
I have just discovered wood worm in my house and panicked.
Is there another site that I can be pointed to and get information on how to
handle this in my house.
Thank you in anticipation of any help

Posted to rec.woodworking

Try alt.home.repair also.

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:18:22 GMT, "belto"
wrote:

Hi
I have just discovered wood worm in my house and panicked.
Is there another site that I can be pointed to and get information on how to
handle this in my house.
Thank you in anticipation of any help

woodworm in chipboard Steve McGuire UK diy 7 March 3rd 20 11:13 AM
Woodworm and new buildings rtowers UK diy 11 December 24th 05 01:56 PM
Woodworm in new bedframe [email protected] UK diy 18 June 3rd 05 10:44 AM
Woodworm hes4tres UK diy 2 February 2nd 04 10:46 PM
Floorboard sanding rexposed some woodworm tunnels Frank Watson UK diy 2 August 15th 03 10:47 PM