Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is it? CXXIII

#718 is a "Razor Sharpening Machine" patented by Alexander Dey of Glasgow,
Scotland. Patent #389291 see:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat389291.pdf
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

#718 is a "Razor Sharpening Machine" patented by Alexander Dey of Glasgow,
Scotland. Patent #389291 see:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat389291.pdf

Thanks! Good job on finding that, I'll pass it on the owner, I'm not sure
if he is from one of the newsgroups.

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

"R.H." wrote in
:

#718 is a "Razor Sharpening Machine" patented by Alexander Dey of
Glasgow, Scotland. Patent #389291 see:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat389291.pdf

Thanks! Good job on finding that, I'll pass it on the owner, I'm not
sure if he is from one of the newsgroups.

Rob

Have you ever considered adding a patents section to your blog page?
Something that would include "the first of" and "significant improvements
to", as well as the really wacky ones would be interesting. Ideas:
light bulb
airplane
firearms (revolver, lever-action, etc)
cotton gin
lasts
tools
etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

#718 is a "Razor Sharpening Machine" patented by Alexander Dey of
Glasgow, Scotland. Patent #389291 see:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat389291.pdf

Thanks! Good job on finding that, I'll pass it on the owner, I'm not
sure if he is from one of the newsgroups.

Rob

Have you ever considered adding a patents section to your blog page?
Something that would include "the first of" and "significant improvements
to", as well as the really wacky ones would be interesting. Ideas:
light bulb
airplane
firearms (revolver, lever-action, etc)
cotton gin
lasts
tools
etc.

That's an interesting idea, but right now I'm too busy with work, family and
friends to start a new project. I'll keep it in mind for when things slow
down a little and I have more free time.

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

"R.H." wrote in
:

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message

Have you ever considered adding a patents section to your blog page?

That's an interesting idea, but right now I'm too busy with work,
family and friends to start a new project. I'll keep it in mind for
when things slow down a little and I have more free time.

I understand about growing projects and shrinking time. I "collect"
patents as I hear or read about stuff. I might take my own advice and
start a g-mail blog/web page.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:31:36 +0000, Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
"R.H." wrote in
"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message

Have you ever considered adding a patents section to your blog page?

That's an interesting idea, but right now I'm too busy with work,
family and friends to start a new project. I'll keep it in mind for
when things slow down a little and I have more free time.

I understand about growing projects and shrinking time. I "collect"
patents as I hear or read about stuff. I might take my own advice and
start a g-mail blog/web page.

Please do, and please keep it as classy as puzzlephotos! :-)

Cheers!
Rich