Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Top quality and lowest price at US$2.86 per 1,000 stitches.

hi,

we can offer embroidery digitizing service with US$2.86 per 1,000
stitches. The quality is guarranteed. and we offer 24 hous and 7 days a
week.

Posted to rec.woodworking

embroidery wrote:
hi,

we can offer embroidery digitizing service with US$2.86 per 1,000
stitches. The quality is guarranteed. and we offer 24 hous and 7 days a
week.

I don't think anybody here can afford that!

Posted to rec.woodworking

You can embroider "I will not spam the newsgroups" five hundred times, and
send me the bill.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4 Jul 2006 14:03:19 -0700, "embroidery"
wrote:

hi,

we can offer embroidery digitizing service with US$2.86 per 1,000
stitches. The quality is guarranteed. and we offer 24 hous and 7 days a
week.

That sounds fantastic. I have a piece of cherry I'm using for a
headboard, perhaps a nice crest embroidered into it would be a good touch.
I'll hold you to your $2.86 per thousand stitches. I'm estimating this job
will be about 10,000 stitches worth. Let me know.