Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Clamping station

I have googled numerous times trying to find a stand up, a-frame style
mobile clamping station.

JOAT????

Anybody?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Try goggling for "clamp rack" instead of "clamping station". They're two different things. I got
10,000+ hits when using the quote marks, 2,000,000+ without.

I saw Norm make a set on one of his jigs/fixtures shows, and built mine that afternoon. One must
always keep a set of HD casters on hand at all times ;D . Wish I'd built it earlier. Comes in
handy for storage and use.

There was a wealth of individual pics posted on abpw a few months ago. Usenet Replayer may find
them for you.

Regards,
Roy