Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Renovation, Handyman Website

There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3 Jul 2006 09:52:28 -0700, wrote:

There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

It appears more a medium for advertising than informational.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
On 3 Jul 2006 09:52:28 -0700, wrote:

There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

It appears more a medium for advertising than informational.

Its also entertaining. I surfed the site to see what it had to say. I loved
this quote:

"To better identify visitors, try compact fluorescent or long life bulbs in
overhead or house-mounted lighting fixtures. "

Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
On 3 Jul 2006 09:52:28 -0700, wrote:

There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

It appears more a medium for advertising than informational.

Another jewel from the site:

"Should a piece of jewellery accidentally touch a live circuit it can arc
weld itself to the circuit and hence the individual cannot free themselves
and are electrocuted."

I find myself thinking about the end of every prrof in a high school
geometry class... Q.E.D. ... and thus it is proved.

Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

This site is hilarious. I roared reading the topic "bathrooms - bidets".

Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 04:30:29 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Jul 2006 09:52:28 -0700, wrote:

There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

It appears more a medium for advertising than informational.

Another jewel from the site:

"Should a piece of jewellery accidentally touch a live circuit it can arc
weld itself to the circuit and hence the individual cannot free themselves
and are electrocuted."

I find myself thinking about the end of every prrof in a high school
geometry class... Q.E.D. ... and thus it is proved.

Bob

HA!

I also noticed that the OP ..."REB" runs a mobile catering business.
Sure, there's a connection....catering - people - homes -
renovation....right.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 04:40:12 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

This site is hilarious. I roared reading the topic "bathrooms - bidets".

Bob

Sounds like the same folks that write the manuals for power tools...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:07:34 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 04:40:12 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
There is a new website for home repair and renovation.

www.renovation-headquarters.com

This site is hilarious. I roared reading the topic "bathrooms - bidets".

Bob

Sounds like the same folks that write the manuals for power tools...

Except without the 10 pages of safety admonitions, warnings and general
"don't do stupid things" preachings. Makes for interesting speculation
regarding what those warnings and predilections would be for the above
subject. I'm sure water pressure would have to be included somewhere, oh,
and heat, definitely don't want scalding hot water from that product.