Posted to rec.woodworking
dr.mutaciones

Default nice burly ash veneer in Montreal?

Dear Woodworkers,

I would like to hear from woodworkers that know where can I look for
some nice veneer in Montreal? I'm covering bookshelf speakers so I can
use min. 12" x 14" peices. I was thinking of buying some cherry on ebay
but then I saw this narly ash

http://www.wood-veneers.com/samples/...mo_peanut_.jpg

It would be perfect. Shipping and border fees from the US to Canada is
probably too expensive so I'd like to find a local source.

Thanks for you help,
Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Payne

On 16/06/2006 3:09 PM, dr.mutaciones wrote:

I would like to hear from woodworkers that know where can I look for
some nice veneer in Montreal? I'm covering bookshelf speakers so I can
use min. 12" x 14" peices. I was thinking of buying some cherry on ebay
but then I saw this narly ash

http://www.wood-veneers.com/samples/...mo_peanut_.jpg

It would be perfect. Shipping and border fees from the US to Canada is
probably too expensive so I'd like to find a local source.

http://www.amwoodinc.com/

I know it's not Montreal, but it's at least Canada, and you would avoid
PST and customs hassles. Try these guys to see if they have what you
want (I'd be surprised if they didn't) and how much shipping is.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Clint

Everyone likes a nice burly piece of ash now and then... Well, ok, maybe
not everyone...

Clint

"dr.mutaciones" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dear Woodworkers,

I would like to hear from woodworkers that know where can I look for
some nice veneer in Montreal? I'm covering bookshelf speakers so I can
use min. 12" x 14" peices. I was thinking of buying some cherry on ebay
but then I saw this narly ash

http://www.wood-veneers.com/samples/...mo_peanut_.jpg

It would be perfect. Shipping and border fees from the US to Canada is
probably too expensive so I'd like to find a local source.

Thanks for you help,
Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ross Hebeisen

general woods has veneer plant in monreal
just put in the same on your search you will find
it
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg D.

The best place for veneer is at Placage Nagam.

Nagam, 2900, rue Diab, Ville Saint-Laurent Québec

Good luck